Tuesday, March 15, 2011

mommy's instincts

SO...three weeks of motherhood down and I have been through more than I really ever expected to go through with my poor baby boy...from his surprising birth, to an EEG, to numerous doctor's/hospital visits..and finally today we are at home with a little peace of mind although sweet Enoch is sick, we've finally found out what it is.  Poor baby has croup with stridor, lucky for us his stridor is not very bad, he has no retractions which I am more than thankful for, however he is strugglin to breathe and that in itself is hard for anyone, especially a new mommy to see.  I don't have the time I'd like to make a long post, but I will soon. 

I wanted to start a new blog to keep up with, and so Enoch could grow with me through it...going through our new lives together.

No comments:

Post a Comment